Experience luxury Glamping in the Mountview Pod
Our comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about your stay, the area and Mountview Pod itself can be viewed by clicking here.
Mountview pod is situated on our croft in the beautiful North West Scottish Highlands, allowing you to connect with nature in this amazing part of the world without sacrificing home comforts. The Pod is well insulated and perfect for use all year round, whether for a short or long stay. It provides a handy stop-over on the NC500 route.
- The pod will sleep two adults in a full-size double bed and has a small bathroom/Wet room with toilet, shower, and sink. Also supplied are toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, and soap.
- A small kitchen area includes a sink, mini fridge, combination microwave oven, kettle, and toaster recently added is an air fryer.
Please keep in mind that there is no seating area in the pod, only a small dining table and stools there is no full-size cooker.
NO NAKED FLAMES ARE ALLOWED IN THE POD.
However, there is an electric barbecue area for cooking on your private decking with a chiminea for those cold, starry nights. One night’s wood is supplied, and more wood can be purchased on-site; this area is covered over in case of rain.
Included with the Pod:
- Double bed with underbed storage
- Fresh Bed Linen
- Hot Tub / Bath Robes
- Hair Dryer
- Cafetiere plus tea, coffee and sugar included
- Highland stoneware pottery dishes, Crockery, Cutlery, Glasses and Microwavable Accessories
- Mini Fridge
- Combination microwave
- Kettle toaster
- Air fryer
- Music System – Bose docking station
- Covered BBQ (for outside use only)
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Washing and drying facilities (incl. in price and just 20 metres from the Pod)
- Free WIFI
- First aid kit
The pod has its own front deck with a Hot Tub overlooking the sea and mountain views.
We allow one small dog in the pod as space is very limited.
Plenty of outdoor activities include Hill Walking, Cycling, Fishing, or just relaxing and soaking up the glorious views.
We are now taking bookings for 1-night stays for the winter months.