Prices for 2017
|Cost per Week|
|Sept/October||£640 – £750||£730 – £650||£580|
|Christmas & New Year
|Short Breaks off Season
||£90 per night||£90 per night||£90 per night|
Champagne and Chocolates on arrival
- All prices subject to change at any time and without prior notice
- All prices include Fuel, Linen and Towels
- Open all year – including Christmas and New Year
- High season – full weeks only
- Winter months – long weekends welcome
All accommodation is rated 4 Stars Highly Commended by the Visit Scottish Tourist Board
You can check availability and complete your reservation online, however, if you prefer not to use the automated online booking system please contact us direct; email is preferable and we aim to respond within 24 hours.
We will confirm that your chosen accommodation and dates are being held in your name for SEVEN days pending receipt of your deposit.
NB: if booking direct with us and you wish to make a BACS payment once you have received our confirmation, please ensure that you add your name and unique booking reference number to the BACS transfer details.
- In the event of a cancellation by the tenant the deposit will be the forfeit and the proprietors must be notified
- If the cancellation is made less than eight weeks before the commencement of the let, the total rent will be the forfeit
- Due to an increased number in cancellations, holiday insurance, in relation to cancellation is now strongly recommended upon making a booking. We will send you a cancellation insurance cover leaflet. For holiday cancellation insurance, we can recommend Booking Protect, which can be added on to your booking at the time of completing the booking form SHORT BREAKS