Experience luxury Glamping in the Mountview Pod
The Pod is our new edition to MOUNT VIEW SELF CATERING, situated on our croft in the beautiful North West Scottish Highlands, allowing you to connect with nature in this amazing part of the world without sacrificing the home comforts. The Pod is very well insulated and perfect for use all year round, be it for a short or long stay. It provides a handy stop-over on the NC500 route.
- The pod will sleep 2 adults in a full size double bed and has its own small bathroom/Wet room with toilet, shower, and sink. Also supplied are toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, and soap.
- There is a small kitchen area which includes a sink, mini fridge, mini oven, kettle and toaster.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO FULL SIZED COOKER WITH HOB, NOR A DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS INSIDE THE POD, ONLY A MINI OVEN: NO NAKED FLAMES ARE ALLOWED IN THE POD.
However, there is a barbecue area for cooking on your large private decking which has table and chairs.
Included with the Pod:
- Double bed with under bed storage
- Fresh Bed Linen
- Hot Tub / Bath Robes
- Hair Dryer
- Cafetiere plus tea, coffee and sugar included
- Highland stoneware pottery dishes, Crockery, Cutlery, Glasses and Microwavable Accessories
- Mini Fridge (N.B. there is access to a freezer just 20 metres from the Pod)
- Music System – Bose docking station
- Covered BBQ (for outside use only)
- Outside Table and Chairs
- Washing & Drying facilities (incl. in price and just 20 metres from the Pod)
- Free WIFI
- First aid kit
The pod also has its own front deck with Hot Tub overlooking the breathtaking panoramic sea and mountain views.
There are plenty of outdoor activities such as Hill Walking, Cycling, Fishing, or just the opportunity to relax and soak up the glorious views.